Dr. Illés Levente Ákos Law Firm is an up-and-coming independent boutique law firm which provides legal advisory and various legal services primarily for domestic and multinational business entities. The law firm has a wide range of experience and high proficiency, the law firm’s team’s basic goal is to see clients’ needs and to efficiently tackle their problems.
The founder of the law firm, dr. Levente Ákos Illés, has more than ten years’ multinational professional experience in the fields of real estate law, corporate law, labor law, intellectual property law and bank transactions.
Among others, the law firm’s recent practice include the following:
• general legal representation of a group of companies operating shopping malls in and outside Budapest, including in particular the drafting of lease agreements, representation in corporate law, commercial law, advertisement law matters, as well as representation during lawsuits;
• general legal representation of an American-Hungarian based group of companies engaged in water recycling;
• general legal advisory to representative organizations of grape and vine producers in relation to regulatory matters;
• represented a Hungarian IT developer company with Austrian background in the course of the drafting and negotiations of the lease agreement for its new headquarters, being a nearly one thousand sqm ‘A’ class office in the downtown of Budapest;
• general legal representation of a Hungarian community media service provider in relation to media, employment and corporate law matters;
• represented a group of Hungarian investors in the course of the contemplated acquisition of a Hungarian energetics advisory company;
• represented a Ukrainian investor in the contemplated acquisition of an ‘A’ class office building in the downtown of Budapest, including the preceding legal due diligence; and
• represented a Hungarian commercial company with respect to the long term lease and the subsequent purchase of a nearly seven thousand sqm industrial land and a hall thereon.